Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submitted article should not have previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- 2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document (.doc) file format.
- 3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- 4. The text uses Garamond, single-spaced, 12-point font, and all illustrations, figures, and tables place within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- 5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- 6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed
- 7. There are no submission fees, processing fees, and publication charges for this journal
- 8. All submitted manuscripts should follow publication ethics in which they have to use academic citation when use arguments, data, and/or any information from other sources.